The excitement of the World Cup, organized by Fifa every 4 years, begins all over the world. Qatar is hosting the World Cup, which will be held for the 22nd time this year. Unlike previous World Cup organizations, the 2022 World Cup, which will be held for the first time in winter, will find its owner with matches to be played in 8 different stadiums in 5 different cities of Qatar. Lusail Iconic Stadium with 80,000 seats, Al Bayt Stadium with 60,000 seats, 974 Stadium with 40,000 seats, Al Thumama Stadium with 40,000 seats, Education City Stadium with 45,350 seats, Ahmed bin Ali Stadium with 44,740 seats, Khalifa Stadium with 40,000 seats, Al-Wakrah Stadium with 40,000 seats. Are you ready to bring the acoustics to your home?
The World Cup, one of the most prestigious tournaments in the history of sports, will welcome football fans with the kickoff on Sunday, November 20, with the participation of 32 teams. In addition to the host Qatar, big countries such as Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Brazil, Argentina, England, Croatia and Denmark will also take part in the tournament, in which the defending champion France will also participate.
Get Ready To Be The Star Of The Tournament
Imagine that you are the hope of a country in the middle of the field at the World Cup, imagine that you have a heart-pounding star every time the ball hits your feet, and millions of people supporting it in the stands and on the screen. Experience the atmosphere of the World Cup from the depths of history, its songs, the colors of the stands, its cheers, hums, happiness and tears inside you.
A power at your fingertips, press the button and witness the sound experience that moves your home. Bring the world cup to your home with the best Soundbars, perfect realistic acoustic stadium experience without going to the stadium is possible with Klipsch, Bang&Olufsen, Sennheiser Soundbars. The Soundbar Guide for the World Cup, prepared by Hifilife content experts, has been carefully prepared for you, sports fans, to have a great tournament.
Sennheiser AMBEO Dolby ATMOS Soundbar
The dream that started in Germany in 1945 by Fritz Sennheiser; it has become a well-established sound brand that has made a name for itself all over the world, and the Sennheiser brand has emerged. Sennheisers, produced with high German production technologies, have become one of the first choices of users for 75 years, thanks to their components that work like automatic watches for many years.
Sennheiser, a strong brand in the audio world, has also made a name for itself in household products. One of the latest examples of these, Sennheiser AMBEO is the company's most magnificent product in the soundbar industry.
With Sennheiser AMBEO, it is possible to hear all kinds of sounds in World Cup matches, from the sound of the ball, the details in the cheers of the stands, to the communication of the coaches with the players on the field.
The stadium experience is inside your home like never before with Sennheiser and invites you to be a part of the excitement of the tournament.
- Promising a 3D sound flavor, Sennheiser Ambeo comes to embroider the Dolby Atmos experience into your soul.
- Consisting of 13 hig-end drivers, the Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar allows you to spend very high quality moments with the 5.1.4 sound experience it offers.
- Sennheiser Ambeo analyzes the room it is in using AI (artificial intelligence) and uses the room calibration feature to reveal the sounds that suit you best.
- Ambeo, which goes down to 30Hz without an additional subwoofer, manages to attract curious glances in its environment with the high-end sound quality it offers.
- Ambeo's equipment includes 5 high-quality tweeters that provide a studio-quality experience.
- Six long-throw woofers producing 30Hz bass, together with the middle vocals reproduced by Ambeo, aim to provide you with a unique 3D sound experience in great collaboration.
Bang & Olufsen Beosound Stage Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Founded in Denmark in 1925 by Peter Bang and Steven Olufsen, and soon to celebrate its 100th anniversary, the company is known for producing luxury products that stand out in terms of design as well as high quality.
With Bang & Olufsen, you can witness the atmosphere of the state-of-the-art luxury stadiums specially designed for the World Cup by Qatar, the host of the 2022 World Cup.
- While Bang & Olufsen Beosound Stage Dolby Atmos Soundbar was selected as the best Soundbar in 2020 by T3 Awards ; Between 2020-2021, it was selected as the best product in the Premium Soundbar category at the EISA AWARD .
- It offers powerful sound experience without the need for a subwoofer.
- If you have a TV that supports HDMI ARC, you will have the perfect combination with the Bang & Olufsen Beosound Stage Dolby Atmos Soundbar and you will feel the signature sound of Bang & Olufsen in your ears from where you are sitting.
- With 11 quality speaker drivers and 4 woofers, you save space without the need for an additional subwoofer.
- BeoSound Stage offers a 3-channel system at its heart for optimized high-quality sound.
- With the stunning Dolby Atmos 3D sound technology, the sound immerses the audience in 360 degrees.
- BeoSound Stage is a fully active 3-channel DSP-based loudspeaker solution that impresses with its rich performance.
- BeoSound Stage, which will add a stylish look to your living room with its premium casing made of aluminum and oak wood and its Scandinavian simplicity design, becomes operational by connecting to your television with a single HDMI cable.
Klipsch Cinema 600 3.1 Soundbar + Wireless Subwoofer
Klipsch, which was founded in 1946 in Arkansas, USA by Paul Wilber Klipsch and has become one of the largest sound brands in the country, continues to make a name for itself in the sector with its technologies and durable products that promise long-term use.
Klipsch is a well-known and widely used brand in the USA, where world standards are set in terms of television content and the cinema industry. When it comes to speakers for home users, Klipsch comes to mind first in this land.
Klipsch aims to introduce users to Soundbars with its attractive offers on Soundbars. The Klipsch Cinema 600 is among Klipsch's best-selling models.
- High quality sound system with true sound accuracy.
- Featuring a three-channel dialogue enhancement system, Klipsch Cinema 600, together with a dedicated center channel, lets you hear every detail and aims to create a cinematic sound field for the audience.
- With specially adjusted dialogue modes, it ensures that the sounds in the video played on the screen are louder and that the sound is clear and intelligible, for example, a dialogue between a player and a referee.
- The 3-level dialogue mode is shaped according to our needs. The EQ setting is therefore dynamic and has the ability to vary.
- Control the entire wireless speaker system with a single remote control, thanks to the DMI-ARC feature.
- With the Klipsch Connect app, you can access advanced settings, update the firmware, view battery usage, adjust EQ settings and experience predefined sets.
- With its wooden cabinet, Klipsch Cinema 600 is long-lasting and durable.
Klipsch Cinema 400 2.1 Soundbar + Wireless Subwoofer
The Klipsch Cinema 400 comes from the same family as Klipsch's Cinema 600, but is a more affordable version of that model. Klipsch Cinema Series Soundbars feature the largest wireless subwoofers in the industry. Thanks to this feature, you will witness clean and powerful bass like you've never heard before in the Klipsch Cinema series.
- Klipsch Cinema 400 has an 8-inch wireless subwoofer. Cinema 400 has high quality cinema atmosphere surround sound capabilities.
- You can enjoy the World Cup by placing the 8 inch subwoofer that comes with the Klipsch Cinema 400 Soundbar in any corner of your room.
- It has near zero latency with its 4 GHz wireless connection technology.
- The privileges of the Klipsch Connect application also apply to the Cinema 400 model.
“As the Hifilife content team, we hope this guide will be a good guide for you, and we wish you a unique World Cup with a different story and excitement in each match.”